Who can use The Natural Grocer?
- Anyone, big or small. Household or business.
How do I pay?
- We accept Credit Cards, Bank Debit, or postage
How long will it take for the product to get to me?
- We will pack and dispatch within the maximum of two working days after order completion. Therefore, within the North Island you should receive your goods within 3-4 days and in the South Island 4-5 days. If you have not received you products within this time frame, Please contact us
Is your product fresh?
- Absolutely. We stand behind our product 100% If, for some reason you’re not satisfied, we will exchange, replace or refund to your satisfaction.
Are my credit card details safe?
- Yes. We use either DPS (the same as Trademe) to process credit card transaction; you choose which one. We cannot access your credit card details at all, so you are protected under their sophisticated security systems.
Is your organic product really organic?
- We are very protective of our organic range. Every organic product we sell has to been organically certified, right from the farmer to the producer. Our fantastic organic partners like My Organics, Kialla Pure Foods, Chantal, Ceres, Lotus en tal all understand that we demand certified organic only for us to sell them as organic.
Do you sell to wholesale customers?
- Yes we do on certain products. Please note that to be a wholesale customer you must be purchasing by the carton. Best to contact us to discuss any possible whole opportunities.